Components Based Software Design (2010)
Computer Science Department
Subject Area: Languages and Informatics Systems
OPTIONAL / YEAR: 4º / ECTS: 5 / SEMESTER: 1º / HOURS-WEEK: 4
PRERREQUISITES AND RECOMMENDED PREVIOUS KNOWLEDGE
In order to study CBD, the student must know:
The principles of: Abstraction and Solving problems.
Also, Software Design:
- Modelling: abstract representation of a system
- Architectural Software Design
- Detailed Software Design
- with UML: a tool of representation and communication
And finally, OO Software Development
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF THE SUBJECT
In this course the student will earn basic and advanced knowledge related to Architecture and Detailed design of components for software development.
OBJETIVES: KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
To understand and learn the meaning, techniques, problems and needs of the Components based Software Design.
- General fundaments of Components
- Components Based Software Engineering
- Object Models, Interface Models
- What are Code Components, Executable Components , Patterns
To develop your capacities of
- Developing software based on Components
- Solving integration problems
Slides, Examples in Visual Basic and C# .NET.
ASSESSMENT ACTIVITIES OR PRACTICAL ASSIGNMENTS
Exam and practical exercises.