Image courtesy of the authors of the course
Components Based Software Design
OPTIONAL / YEAR: 4º / ECTS: 5 / SEMESTER: 1º / HOURS-WEEK: 4
In this course the student will earn basic and advanced knowledge related to Architecture and Detailed design of components for software development.
To understand and learn the meaning, techniques, problems and needs of the Components based Software Design.
- General fundaments of Components
- Components Based Software Engineering
- Object Models, Interface Models
- What are Code Components, Executable Components , Patterns
To develop your capacities of
- Developing software based on Components
- Solving integration problems
Slides, Examples in Visual Basic and C# .NET.
PRACTICAL ASSIGMENTS AND ASSESSMENT ACTIVITIES
Exam and practical exercises.