1. William E. Boyce, Richard C. DiPrima. Elementary differential equations and boundary value problems. John Wiley & Sons.
2. Simmons, George Finlay. Differential equations with applications and historical notes. McGraw-Hill.
3. Zill, Dennis G. A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Application. Brooks/Cole, Cengage Learning.
4. Haberman Richard. Elementary applied partial differential equations with Fourier series and boundary value problems. Pearson-Prentice Hall.
5. Weinberger, Hans F. A first course in partial differential equations with complex variables and transform methods. Dover.
6. Gockenbach, Mark S. Partial differential equations: analytical and numerical methods. SIAM.